CLOSED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr

3 posters

Go down

Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr  Empty Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr

Post  Monstralization Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:44 am

Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr  Tatu-top5

Genres: Adventure/High Fantasy

Name: Nathalanius Var Torr
AKA: Nat
Age: His "true" age is 106. In his "power-saving" form he appears to be about 14, but he appears about 26 in his real form. (For the sake of this profile, all information provided will be in regards to his "power-saving" form)
Orientation: Homosexual
Height: 4 feet, 9 inches
Weight: 80lbs
Eyes: Deep purple
Hair: Light blue
Distinguishing Marks: His green, fin-like ears, and an oval-shaped mark on his forehead.

A clumsy, softspoken individual, Nat is generally both honest and pessimistic. He is realistic and practical, and also has a tendency to be both melancholy and blunt when it comes to solving problems. Being one that does not enjoy sugar-coating his words, Nat can often be too straightforward. Often times, the young fish can come off as tactless or condescending, though he rarely goes out of his way to insult others. A very non-confrontational creature, Nat does not respond well to insults or threats. He tends to shrink away from people who grow angry or upset with him and is inept when it comes to trying to deal with stressful situations. Nat is very sensitive, and while he does not sugar-coat his words, he takes the brutal honesty of others very personally. He is easily upset and easily discouraged.

A worry-wort, Nathalanius is consistently nervous and anxious about something or other. Still, he is not the "leader"-type and does not function very well on his own, especially when lacking in some form of guidance. He often gets roped into less-than-favorable situations simply because he has a hard time saying "no" and standing up for himself.

Nat is shy and easily frightened, though he feels a strong need to support those he works with and cares about. Though weak in combat, Nat is fiercely loyal and strives to prove himself useful to his comrades, even if it means he's used as a meatshield every now and then.

Gentle and warm-hearted, Nat feels a deep sympathy for anything/anyone that is weaker than himself.

I need to rework his backstory a little bit, but he's basically an outcast from this race of mermaid-ish creatures, and he's on a quest of sorts to try and reclaim his place among his family.

Last edited by Monstralization on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Monstralization
Monstralization

http://deadbambi.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr  Empty Re: Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr

Post  Crazy-8 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:50 am

Looks very interesting!
Crazy-8
Crazy-8

Back to top Go down

Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr  Empty Re: Monster's OC #2: Nathalanius Var Torr

Post  Monstralization Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:51 am

He's a reeeeeally old character of mine, so his stuff is a little... odd. I'm 20 now and I made him when I was about... 13, bahaha. D: But I love him, he's one of my favorites.
Monstralization
Monstralization

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazy-8 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:52 am

Thats fine! Perhaps you could re work him then? or atleast some of his odder traits
Crazy-8
Crazy-8

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstralization Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 am

It's mostly his backstory that I've got to rework, haha, but I suppose I can always leave that a bit vague.
Monstralization
Monstralization

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrosynthesis Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:44 pm

...my grandparents are now looking at me like I've gone mental because I squee'd out loud. He is so cute! Did you draw that?
Pyrosynthesis
Pyrosynthesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstralization Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Haha, no way! I draw but not that well. xD
Monstralization
Monstralization

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum