CLOSED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So there's these characters...

2 posters

Go down

So there's these characters... Empty So there's these characters...

Post  Phailure123 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Um actually most of my main, super detailed characters have established plots and relationships with other RPers. I feel like I shouldn't use them on this site since it might eff up the character's continuity with my other partners. So characters I am listing are fresh and aren't as developed as they could be. This will change as I RP as them.

These characters are set in the same universe and timeline. The setting is basically modern Earth, except with crazy aliens, vampires, angels and other supernatural crap.

- Adam. He's Jewish. He's a quiet lad. Actually, he's mute, so of course he is quiet. He's a young, hardworking college student trying to change the world. Despite being mute, he actually is a social person who has many friends. He's willing to listen to people and he's very understanding. He communicates using his smart phone and sign language.

- Ryaan. She's an alien. For some reason, she has like three different hair colors. I am not sure if her hair colors are a natural occurrence for her alien species or if it is hairdye, but whatever. Um, anyway. She lives on earth as an alien spy that appears to be in her late teens. She is also a lesbian that srsly looks like a man. In fact, some people believe she IS male. She does not correct them. Personality-wise, she is a quiet, stern girl who prefers to follow rules. She can get snippy.

- Isabelle. She's cute. She's kind of an airhead who doesn't quite get certain things. Despite this, she's actually pretty book smart and does well in school. Um. She likes cute things. She also has no idea Ryaan is a female and secretly crushes on her. Can't say much about her.

- Heath Chae. He's Asian. He's basically the happiest person you'll ever meet. He dresses like an edgy emo punk, but he honestly he's a social butterfly that just vomits sunshine and rainbows. He's very confident, spastic and generally hard to ignore. In fact, he can be annoying. That's okay, though. He really doesn't care. He goes out of his way to make people smile. He likes writing silly songs and drawing crude cartoons.

- Yuri Silverstein. He's albino. He's kind of awesome, but he's still insecure. Not much I can say about him except that he's a musician who's hoping to be a famous rock star someday. He's a hard-worker that practices playing his guitar every day. Oh yeah. He's also been diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, so that's a thing. He copes, though.

- Jimmy Young. He's a vampire. He's insane idiot. A crazy bastard. He's a punk of a vampire that's been around awhile. He is in his forties, but he looks much younger. His insanity stems from a troubling case of dissociative identity disorder. When he was human, he was an fairly successful author that wrote novels with very distinct, quirky characters. The trauma of vampire transformation pushed a few of these characters into separate personalities. Jimmy has no idea. He often associates his blank memories with drugs and alcohol.

- Edmund is another vampire that basically takes care of Jimmy. He's like sixty or something, but he looks like he's in his thirties. He's a voice of reason and wisdom. But this doesn't stop him from occasionally going along with Jimmy's shenanigans. Can't say much about him either.

So that's several characters of mine. If you didn't tl;dr and are actually interested in one of these fuckers, let me know so I can give you finer details if you so desire. Then maybe we could plot something?

I will be updating this occasionally.
Phailure123
Phailure123

http://never-viktorious.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So there's these characters... Empty Re: So there's these characters...

Post  Pyrosynthesis Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Awesome. I'm all for some Urban Fantasy, and I like what information is given here. A taste and not the whole pie. No worries, I'm not throwing in most of my well-established characters from other settings either, I wanted a fresh start here XD
Pyrosynthesis
Pyrosynthesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Phailure123 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Sweet! I just realized most of my main characters are the ones that are really super involved in the supernatural stuff. The humans listed here are actually know nothing about it. Lol.

Oh, I probably should at least give a bit more background info on the supernatural side in this universe... just in case....

Vampirism in general is actually pretty well-known to the humans that live near vampire dwellings. There are several towns all over the planet that all have acknowledged vamp existence. They really hate the whole lot of them, though. Vamps are highly discriminated against and usually murdered if they're discovered.

The aliens are a smarter than average bunch. The spies have been dwelling on earth for several years, quietly gathering information on earthlings. They aren't evil. More just curious. No one knows about the aliens except for the human parents that were supposed to raise the alien children on earth. It's a little weird.
Phailure123
Phailure123

http://never-viktorious.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum